Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Current Diet

I wanted to touch upon my current diet, and some improvements I am going to implement regarding nutrition.

Currently, as I am living in China, I am unable to find some of the foods/supplements that would help me to optimize my diet. However, I can still find the bare essentials such as eggs, liver, oatmeal, fruit, vegetables, etc.

Current Diet:

Breakfast: 3 Eggs, 1 cup oatmeal w/ coconut milk/shredded coconut (P 28 C 60 F 25)
Lunch: Chicken & Rice or Pork and Rice, Fruit (P 30 C 60 F 25)
Snack: Figs, Almonds, Yogurt (P 20 C 100 F 25)
Dinner: Liver Soup with bone broth (P 30 C 5 F 20)
Totals (P ~110, C ~225, F ~95)

I found that my protein intake has been a bit low for my body weight (175 +/-), so I am attempting to boost my protein intake as close to 175 grams as possible, while keeping carbohydrates and fat at roughly the same point. I will add a few more eggs each day, increased amounts of meat, and possibly slightly more dairy.

Current Supplements:

Ecklonia Cava
Multivitamin (food based)
Biotin
Vitamin C
Trace Minerals
Iodine

No comments:

Post a Comment